• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who has bought the new home shirt?

twopintsrjp

Yep, i've brought the new shirt. However, I didn't realise that its not the replica that the players will be wearing, so a little disapointed. I would agree with the quality as well pretty poor quality. MUST TO BETTER!!!

rick whitemore

I bought one and apart from the patch I quite like it.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are plenty of old shirts going free - they have bene removed from the walls of the social club :(

i_m

ECFC KARL

Let me know if you need a receipt, I can't find mine.... But it's not as though I could of bought it elsewhere...

Yes you do but you could try and see if they refund the money to you which they have for me today

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really can't see how they can demand a receipt to be able to give refund, no-one else makes/supplies em ffs. And if they did would probably be better quality. If it's a City shirt or any other City clothing with Carbrini on it, then that's proof enough. Unless of course the majority managed to rob it, get the security tag off, then take it back to earn an extra 40 quid :S

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
First time in ten years I haven't bought the home shirt but I hate it and can't bring myself to spend 40 quid on a shirt I hate

M Earl

I was just wondering why we can't buy the shirts as worn by the team? How come we have to have an inferior version instead?

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
£££££££££££££££££££££££

JayPob94

looks like were not the only ones with a stick on flybe patch

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster

looks like were not the only ones with a stick on flybe patch
if it didnt have the stick on patch on it like last seasons i would have bought it. as it is it just looks cheap and tacky