• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who has a drink every day ?

CITY CASUAL

Cheers for the beer on sat Night mate.
I don't drink everyday me just a weekend drinker me as usually driving during the week.
Saying that having a little sess tomorrow night.
**** head! :p ;)

Cos

I'll drink at home on a Friday or Saturday night, but never drink on a work night.

argylepaul

I try and manage at least a litre of tap water, but have to take limescale remover supplements, as I live in a hard area.

Scooterboy 65

**** head! :p ;)
Pre Christmas drink with Footymums Hubby Bob.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rarely in the evenings, maybe 1 evening in the week will I have a couple and then a few more at the weekend depending what's on.

I just can't be bothered and also can't afford to drink like I used to which seems odd as I earn a lot more now than I ever have before! When I was at home it would be 5-6 nights a week we'd be out on the lash. Happy days!

Fareham Grecian

What a bunch of lightweights! I've just finished Christian Roberts's autobiography (a cracking read by the way) - he was drinking 350 units a week (three hundred and fifty!) in the form of 15 pints of Stella every weekday and 25 pints every Sat and Sun - including matchdays...

Late teens and up until 21 I would usually drink 6/7 times a week:

Monday - skittles about 4 pints
Tuesday & Wednesday Champions League 5 or 6 cans at home or go pub if no footy on
Thursday 4-8 pints warm-up for the weekend
Friday 8-12 pints
Saturday 10-20 cans and pints. End up in Walkabout or Timepiece
Sunday 4-8 pints

Mid-twenties only Fridays & Saturdays

Last couple of years 8-12 beers on a Saturday night.

Last 6 months only touched it 4 x times (due to a chronic illness so gotta be careful). 19 beers when we played Charlton in Jan, but will be none when we play Orient on Saturday.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am a long long way short of Christian Roberts's standards, but then I expect he was drinking for different reasons. Its a long time since I have had a drink every night of the week.

I'm not Exeterry!

Red the Paper

Banned
Rarely drink in the week, but if I am going out at the weekend I will drink gin, wine, stella, jager bombs. Hence the reason I don't drink in the week

shakey18

i'll drink at home on a friday or saturday night, but never drink on a work night.
^^^^this^^^^