• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

******** - who are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalicefc3

Come play with us Danny, forever and ever and ever
How else can I title this thread.

It is not meant in a derogatory way, but in light of the recent comments that you have made regarding your performance expections for Exeter City - it struck me that you may be the highly amusing chap that sits in the Cowshed at home matches.

For a long time now, I have wanted to know who it is that shouts out "You're useless City" "You're Crap!!". I know that in the cold light of the comments, it sounds pretty harsh - but everyone seems to chuckle as this is usually shouted after some good passing moves by City, followed by a a simple error.

If this is you, I congratulate you for livening up this section of the ground - even if your comments are undeserved! If not, I think that you'd do well to sit with him and together you could both complain about everything ECFC!

Simplistic..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that sounds like ********, whose comments at matches are usually a little more amusing than that.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has already stated on another thread that he doesn't agree with shouting negative stuff at your own team at games.

Once ******** has stated something and someone challenges him, his opinions become more vehement and entrenched. He stated last season that he wasn't happy with our tactics, got into some arguments about it and is still out to prove his point now. He is obviously a big City fan who believes he knows a thing or two about the game and there's nothing wrong with offering reasonable criticism on these boards, however deliberately negative they may appear. Shouting negative stuff at our own manager/players at matches is another matter and he says he condemns that.

Red the Paper

Banned
Don't know him but from what I have witnessed on Exeweb I would say he is;

passionate about City, has business savvy, opinionated (thankfully), knows the game and isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes. Certainly a person you would like to share a conversation about football or indeed the world with. I don't see him as negative, just open and constructive. Just because he may have a differing view to many, doesn't mean he is wrong.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Just because he may have a differing view to many, doesn't mean he is wrong.
Yes it does.

Every time.

;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yep - I'm very much of the Brian Clough school of opinions.

Red the Paper

Banned
Yes it does.

Every time.

;)
Your view differs from mine H, you are wrong...obviously.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Your view differs from mine H, you are wrong...obviously.
whatever...... ;)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not Dr. Drippy in disguise are you Chalice, or would that make you the ultimate poisoned chalice.

First you will never see me sitting when standing is an option and second you will never hear me slag off a player for making a mistake, not putting it in or arguing with officials is of course fair game.

Entrenched Auntie, Shirley a short search could confirm that I am one of the few on here who has ever issued an apology for being wrong or actually had his view changed by reasoned argument.

Perhaps the Mods might see fit to move this thread somewhere more appropriate, or scrub it completely as its premise was fatally flawed.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes it does.

Every time.

;)
You paid that money to the trust yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.