• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ps if you ever meet me call me Max not 'Grecian Max'. It makes me cringe. Thanks.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Got to back Bittner's a Legend, Rae, Poults, and Red Box on this. It was a mistake that has been blown out of all proportion, I'm sure I've made the odd error in my time as a mod, but in the grand scheme of things - does it really matter? Like Bitts said, it wasn't exactly bank details and was a genuine mistake. for which he's apologised. As Poults said, that should be that.

Good luck to the team taking this forward, as I've said before, you'll need it. I imagine the takeover can't come quickly enough and I genuinely hope that you can restore exeweb to where it was a few years ago

Poultice

Interestingly I think most City fans call me Hants.
Do they Dave ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do they Dave ?
Yes, Geoff they do.

newburygrecian

Just out of interest, why is this on WoWs ?
Yes, quite.

I've let my thoughts be known on the matter elsewhere and won't be airing them in public.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Ps if you ever meet me call me Max not 'Grecian Max'. It makes me cringe. Thanks.
David Jenkin likes this post

LOG

RW was the cause of all this fuss, not Spanky, but it's him who has become the fall guy, mainly through his own graciousness. Spanky is a good man with honour.

For the record, i've known who OC was for ages but it's never made me think that he had an agenda.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... I've let my thoughts be known on the matter elsewhere and won't be airing them in public.
Tease! ... ;)

Red Box

RW was the cause of all this fuss, not Spanky, but it's him who has become the fall guy, mainly through his own graciousness. Spanky is a good man with honour.

For the record, i've known who OC was for ages but it's never made me think that he had an agenda.
He wasn't the first to have his cover blown and he won't be the last. There is more guises to be exposed and more tears to follow....

I'm afraid I will also be saying my goodbyes. We've had a good run but we all knew it had to end eventually. Please try to hold yourselves together. Auf wiedersehen.

Status
Not open for further replies.