• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Which watering hole are you heading to pre-game?

TotnesGrecian

Is anyone going anywhere before the green man? Or is it a arrive straight to green man for the whole afternoon..

P.s it's £5 a pint in there!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anyone going anywhere before the green man? Or is it a arrive straight to green man for the whole afternoon..

I'd imagine it's close to £5 per pint in most places!?

Will go somewhere else first. I imagine it's gonna be a very long wait for a beer at Green Man

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
ITS OFFICIAL - THE GREEN MAN IS ONE OF THE EXETER PUBS ON SUNDAY

The Green Man pub has confirmed they have been told that that it will be allocated to our supporters.

So the main pre-match gathering place will be at the Green Man at Wembley from early til late, it's about 15 minutes walk from the ground. They do have some parking facilities as well.

This is also where the Exiles tickets will be distributed and all those that ordered from Neil le Milliere will have an email shortly with details about payment and collection.

The address is Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF; Tel 0208 903 1441.

ChrisWickens

make sure you get to the Green Man early when the burgers are sizzling and the cider is in full flow!
I aim to get there at 3:05pm; will I get in?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't forget the advice to get to the ground an hour early. I know some may find that hard but in view of this weeks events is a small price to pay. Beers inside the ground are £5 so not much different to outside.

I think I'll venture a little further into town first......Green Man seems more like a holding pen with spartan facilities to boot.....will look for a more "pubby" pub

I aim to get there at 3:05pm; will I get in?

they'll give you a pint if you wash all the glasses

Ashford Grecian

Spoons at Kingsbury for me, JJ Moons right outside the station 1 stop past Wembley Park.... No £5.00 pints there (well depending on your choice of poison ;) )

Last edited:
Spoons at Kingsbury for me, JJ Moons right outside the station 1 stop past Wembley Park.... No £5.00 pints there (well depending on your choice of poison ;) )

Looking at JJ Moons earlier, at least you'll know what you're going to get, will check out the Kingsbury one though