• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Which Walsall will turn up?

The one that beat Leeds away (even we didn't manage that) and Colchester or the team that put in abject performances against Southampton, Yeovil and Brighton?

This comment from their striker Troy Deeney is good to hear, albeit they beat Colchester this week with 10 men!

"It has to be said. It should have been said after Southampton but, as always, we play crap one week and then do well the next week. The cracks get papered over and nobody says anything."

Sides like Walsall make or break promotion and relegation seasons for clubs, happily bumbling along in mid-table and they can be as decent or inept as them both on any given day.

Cravat

When I did the BBC predictor I noted that Walsall are playing a lot of the teams around us and they will have a big say in how we get on.

I just hope the City that beat Leeds turns up.

And they have Southend tomorrow...

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
And they have Southend tomorrow...
Thats an interesting one.

Do we want Sarrfennd to win, but close the gap on City or

Walsall (walk straight and look the world right in the eye) to win giving them a boost before the weekend.

A draw is probably best then....

heathy1

What if the Walsall that beat Leeds away play the Exeter team that beat Leeds at home? A huge problem for us to work out!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Hopefully the sh*te one.

wemissmoxey

Who knows ?

I see Clayton Iron Hands Ince has been dropped to the bench recently

I see that their midfielder, Hughes was sent off for them at the weekend [straight red] he was the best player for them at the Bescot and he scored, so assuming he's suspended that's good news.

ecfc01

Thats an interesting one.

Do we want Sarrfennd to win, but close the gap on City or

Walsall (walk straight and look the world right in the eye) to win giving them a boost before the weekend.

A draw is probably best then....
I understand why people think a mid week win is good for the next game for confedence reason but look at rovers ! We beat them then 3 days later they beat a very strong yeovi side with a thumping 3 goals to nil !

the wonderfull game of football ! I want Walsall to win ! they will come to us all c*cky and mess it up !

A377 Lad

Very strong Yeovil side?!

League one is a strange side, it is made up of 10 good teams, with everyone else being poor. Walsall have found a way to bridge that gap, mostly due to the fact that they have someone up front who can score goals. If they didn't have him they'd be slumming it with us.