• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Which strikers would you like to see play at hartlepool

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy days.
Like to see fleets and taylor up front. More likely it will be one up front with stewart if fit behind him. Will be barry corr if fit but i doubt it. Or if we are being nostalgic, ronnie jepson and mickey ross. Goalscorers in my first city win against hartlepool united

Last edited:

NilesCrane

Morgan and Pears, with both of them replaced with Kevin Francis and Tommy Langley in the second half.

Maybe not. I would start with Stewart and Taylor up front with Fleetwood and Logan as the subs ready to make an impact if we're in trouble.

Last edited:

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taylor and Fleetwood or Taylor and Logan , but please not a lone striker and Stewart in pretend support.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
taylor and fleetwood or taylor and logan , but please not a lone striker and stewart in pretend support.
amen to that!

PINHOE RED

So Corr isn't fit & definitely won't start, so must be Logan but with who is now the question?

OfficialECFC

So Corr isn't fit & definitely won't start, so must be Logan but with who is now the question?
Corr could well feature according to PT yesterday.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NextUp/0,,10436~2039676,00.html

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
George Friend!

Corr/Taylor and Fleetwood second half if we need them.

PINHOE RED

I received a text alert stating he is out but at the same time there is also a facebook thread stating he could still feature! Text alerts - doing all they can to take my money with useless info!!!