• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where's Billy?

M Earl

No Billy Jones today. Is he injured? Would he have made a difference? ...
Saw a steward refusing to allow him to walk around the outside of the pitch at about ten to three today. Total jobsworth!

Garethecfc

It comes to something when people are calling for Jones to play

tom5984

Left out after Bennetts decent performance last week?

Gin Trap

coles isnt really a classy defender as such, but i wouldnt say hes crap, what you see is what you get with him if its going in the stands then its going in the stands! and for example being 1-0 up away from him with 10 mins or so to go, and the home side piling on the pressure you need someone like coles who plays the way he does to just whack it up the field or into the stands, (ok i uderstand we havent been in a position like this yet this season because we havent scored away nor been 1-0 up with 10 left in a game with a team bombarding balls into the box)!! but he probably does need to improve on a few little areas of his game and he`ll be fine. i rate him.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
No Billy Jones today. Is he injured? Would he have made a difference? ...
Yep, could easily have been six or seven.

Chris Phillips

coles isnt really a classy defender as such, but i wouldnt say hes crap, what you see is what you get with him if its going in the stands then its going in the stands!

But that didn't happen yesterday for their second goal.

He had the chance to whack the ball out for a corner or throw in, but simply let it bounce past him, got done by their forward and hey ho, 2-0 down.

I can't think of of a single City player, yesterday, who played at the top of their game.

Opposition has sussed us. If they get in our faces, put even only reasonable tackles about the pitch, we're up against it and with only 6 goals in the league to date and 22 against, that tell's us everything we need to know.