• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

where is kellows?

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Missing my weekly fix - :(

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Thought that myself this afternoon. I had a couple of hours to myself, no wife and kid to want my time, so had planned to sit down and enjoy this in my "quiet time". I had to do boring household stuff instead, really not good enough ! :)

Sortitoutlammiefullsyandmattthorpe

Red the Paper

Banned
Appears they are in merger talks with Flacks Jockstrap. They can't decide who has got the voice for radio or face for TV. World wide expected audience is 12. They are considering bringing back Mark Tyler but it is feared that viewing figures may fall further. David Rogers is being considered as a replacement but he is busy with Dyke TV and knows nothing about football. David Rogers looks the best bet then.

Giant Midget

David Rogers is being considered as a replacement but he is busy with Dyke TV and knows nothing about football. David Rogers looks the best bet then.
Rumour is that to boost ratings he had insisted on a feature from Dyke TV every week.

LammieLammieLammie

:)

Was just going to start a thread about this! Show was recorded on Tuesday evening this week, as Fullsy wasn;t around on Monday, and featured all the usual stuff.

Producer Sarah spends a day editing, overlaying stuff, sorting out sound levels of pre recorded interviews etc etc, and then it's usually available for upload around 4pm the day after filming.

When she loaded it this week, for some reason it looks like it's loaded ok at her end, but obviously from our end we still get Danny Bailey. :)

She thinks it's something to do with "caching" (whatever that means!) and is off today but his passed the problem up to the technical team.

Will let you know when it's online.

Gozzer

:)

Was just going to start a thread about this! Show was recorded on Tuesday evening this week, as Fullsy wasn;t around on Monday, and featured all the usual stuff.

Producer Sarah spends a day editing, overlaying stuff, sorting out sound levels of pre recorded interviews etc etc, and then it's usually available for upload around 4pm the day after filming.

When she loaded it this week, for some reason it looks like it's loaded ok at her end, but obviously from our end we still get Danny Bailey. :)

She thinks it's something to do with "caching" (whatever that means!) and is off today but his passed the problem up to the technical team.

Will let you know when it's online.
AKA Postponed due to technical problems. ;)

LammieLammieLammie

AKA Postponed due to technical problems. ;)
:D

Happy to say, should now be on-line. Interviews with Tis, Gary Waddock, a review of the trust AGM and fittingly, a tribute to the launch of the poppy appeal.

www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk

and if you can;t open this weeks show, try Ctrl and F5 together...

Cheggers

My favourite show so far this series.
Great coverage of the Poppy Appeal and the Tis interview was
one of the best so far. He seemed relaxed and the conversation could
of gone on for hours.
You certainly get the best from him in your interviews.

LammieLammieLammie

Thanks Cheggs, as you know, I always lose track of the time when talking football.

Thought you would appreciate the RBL stuff.

LammieLammieLammie

Forgot to say, there is also an interview with Scott Golbourne here..

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/football