• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

where has the newell thread gone?

Southampton Gull

Without the friction and near the knuckle comments this site would be as sterile as pasoti, I don't like the delving into a poster's personal details but nor do I like the running to the moderators when things get tough, but that's just me. Over the years there's been one big exponant of these tactics and if that is coming back to bite his porky ass then that's what you might call some sort of natural justice.

Chris Stourbridge.:D
I agree with this for the most part and you earned my respect for never crossing a line that I did, for which I apologised. I've told Ian a dozen times he takes it too seriously and should just laugh it off but not everyone can do that as you know full well.

There are enough characters on here for it to never need to get deep down and nasty, that's the point being made and I think that's where the Mods on here are trying to steer us, excuse the pun ;)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: where has the tool newell thread gone?

As for ********, well he would probably get more respect from me
Breaking news, I ain't close to big enough an ******** to earn your respect, I don't threaten or sh*t on people, you save your respect for Porky, he needs it far more than I do.

Southampton Gull

Breaking news, I ain't close to big enough an ******** to earn your respect, I don't threaten or sh*t on people, you save your respect for Porky, he needs it far more than I do.
Perfect example of how weak your argument is, Olive.

You sh!t on your own on a daily basis. You put your fellow fans down with insults in just about every post you make, I'd say that makes you a big enough ******** by any definition. Your bitter comments give a remarkable insight into your personality, any counsellor would have a field day..............

Poultice

Perfect example of how weak your argument is, Olive.

You sh!t on your own on a daily basis. You put your fellow fans down with insults in just about every post you make, I'd say that makes you a big enough ******** by any definition. Your bitter comments give a remarkable insight into your personality, any counsellor would have a field day..............
Keep it coming Dully, we now salute you as a Geek, a psycho therapist and a poodle.

Southampton Gull

I think it's pretty clear that for all of your bluster, there really isn't much behind it. It's not like you can even hold a conversation about Rugby ffs :D

Poultice

It's not like you can even hold a conversation about Rugby ffs :D
Brixham RFC.

Guffaw !

Southampton Gull

Andy Keast

Currie Cup WINNER !!

British Lions Coach !!

England Colt !!

Our Clive

Exeter 3rds