• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where are you...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
In a tent in Bude........
Sheesh, when the discounted tickets were announced as "Restricted View", I didn't realise the view was THAT restricted!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lol - I know, but I wasn't paying THOSE prices for a premium view..

;)

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
SE2 Row M seats 41 & 2 for us.

UTC[ecfc]

iscalad

SE2 Row M seats 41 & 2 for us.

UTC[ecfc]
You can sit it No. 2 and I'll sit in No. 41 :)

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are sitting in the South East Upper, Area SE3, Row G, Seats 0052 and 0053. :D

So far, no one has come on here and said they are anywhere near us! :(

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
In Block FA1, can't remember what row and seat number as Mrs Lion has the tickets!

tavyred

We`re in Block FA2(South stand lower)...which would suggest that the SE and FA1 blocks are now full, if we`re moving in to FA2!

Poultice

We`re in Block FA2(South stand lower)...which would suggest that the SE and FA1 blocks are now full, if we`re moving in to FA2!
Not at all worrying how close we appear to be getting to the dirty Leeds scum.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was very different - it was not all-ticket, and there was plenty of space for people to "sit" wherever they wanted to.

When tickets are allocated, you have to go where you're put, otherwise it is very harsh on people who have booked to sit together only to find people in their seat.
I had this problem at Oxford in the play offs; apparently the stewards had told people to sit whereever, even though it was full and someone was in my seat...

TOP_CITY_FAN

I had this problem at Oxford in the play offs; apparently the stewards had told people to sit whereever, even though it was full and someone was in my seat...
Thats where the argument comes in that, people who actually ask for certain seats, should sit there, but like Oxford and people dont ask for certain seats, but just get their tickets and will sit/stand anywhere they want. If a seated stand is sold out for away fans, I think they should be allowed to sit/stand where they want, as long as the seat hasn't been reserved already.