• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

When.....

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
...............Should you put the heating on? I am having this argument with my family about this, I have told them no heating on til November an if they're cold put another layer on. Its not cheap an tbh it hasn't been that cold yet

LOG

I live in a terribly insulated house but it's not been anywhere near cold enough for the heating to be on yet. It was a bit chilly the other morning but i quite like cold, crisp mornings.

Avening Posse

Been on for at least 3 weeks, get up before 6am most days, very chilly in a 200 yr old stone building at that time of the morning, and I'm a big woosy :)

Swanaldo

I put it on when it gets cold.

Antony Moxey

Heating is for gays. Just sayin...

iscalad

...............Should you put the heating on? I am having this argument with my family about this, I have told them no heating on til November an if they're cold put another layer on. Its not cheap an tbh it hasn't been that cold yet
Last week, my wife put it on with no prompting from me.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Been on for the last couple of weeks and probably won't go off again til March / April next year.

Ashford Grecian

Last winter was pretty mild, it went on zero times in our household...

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whenever you want to. Mine is on, but that's more to do with getting clothes dried. Although, I do like coming home to a warm house.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I can't stand artificial heat myself, much prefer to wrap up if it's cold. Sadly the Missus and I don't see eye to eye on this.