• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

When will Sheridan be sacked prediction thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully they will hold onto him for a while yet but even Harry Potter must be running out of patience. Not sure what Argyles budget is but would imagine its one of the higher ones in this division and certainly more than ours.

Any way I'm going for mid January, just leaving enough time for Alex Ferguson to come out of retirement and save them.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got a three year contract apparently, can't see Harry Pottering getting rid, especially as he doesn't give a *****.

09SDG

Soon hopefully, unfortunately Brent is useless and it would be very expensive.

The dream is he'll resign in either disgrace or with problems at home

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Seems to be doing a fine job where he is

Leave the guy alone and let him take them down to the Premiership.

ecfc70

the only way he will go is if he walks out of his own accord and the only one doing that recently if i remember was Steve McClaren

rp42

Doing a fine job from what I can see,carry on the good work(rofl)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone seen the "what manager would you have " thread on pi$$tofi ?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=79707

Talk about clutching at straws

ecfc70

surprised none of them want Ferguson out of retirement or to prise away Mourinho from Chelsea......maybe Wenger wants a change of scenery and finally live out his dream of managing the best team in Plymouth!!

deluded

Devonisgreen

He should have been given the boot on Saturday after losing to you lot, did anyone see his post match interview ? he looked and sounded like he'd had 9 cans of special brew and half an ounce of wacky baccy, stood there like a paraffin mumbling and shrugging his shoulders. The reality is, sacking him and his entourage of coaches is not an option due to a lack of lucre at HP. Don't believe the hype about the rich banker, it's beginning to look as though his empire is built on sand.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
He should have been given the boot on Saturday after losing to you lot, did anyone see his post match interview ? he looked and sounded like he'd had 9 cans of special brew and half an ounce of wacky baccy, stood there like a paraffin mumbling and shrugging his shoulders. The reality is, sacking him and his entourage of coaches is not an option due to a lack of lucre at HP. Don't believe the hype about the rich banker, it's beginning to look as though his empire is built on sand.
Why do feel its worse losing to us than drawing against a side that only have 1 point before you played them ?

Face facts its been a while now since your lot were in the Championship but lots of your fans seem to think you belong there, Once you adjust to the reality of lower league fixtures maybe you'll go forward as a club.
With all the references to us being "minnows" on that site it does seem you would love to be in the position we find ourselves in currently ?

And we didnt believe any hype about Potter some of our lot tried to tell you before him and others tried to take over down there you would be selling your soul to the devil and you didnt listen ............. now its all going t1ts up you want to get rid of the banker , Let's try it this way HE ONLY WANTS THE LAND NOT THE FOOTBALL CLUB GETTING IN THE WAY

No one really heard of this guy before he came your way and he was seen as the messiah to solve all the problems you had down there.

He will end up walking away with a pocket full of cash no doubt about that and you'll be in the sticky stuff with even worse problems than before.