• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

When was the last time a City poster started a thread about the Turks ?

Southampton Gull

Of course we don't matter to these Greeks, that's why they always feel the need to refer back to the day they beat us in a play-off.

Weird lot these Greeks, their other most talked about victory is a penalty shootout against an Argyle team in administration, says it all really...............

forevertufc

Sorry, do you really think that is funny ?

I guess it must be a riot of laughs when the likes of your goodself and the Dullard get together.

How on earth do you think, i thought my reply was funny? Not to bright are you , you asked a question.....When was the last time a City poster started a thread about the Turks ?

I answered it for you...it was you.

Last edited:

Parry

Show's how important they are to us.

Guffaw !
I hope in hindsight you have realised the stupidity of this thread. I try not to stereotype, but the more Exeter fans I come across the more the stereotype is justified...

On_The_Beach

I've given this some thought, it's a good question.

Plymouth Argyle - a basketcase club that lumbers from one crisis to the next in a hilarious manner
Torquay United. A well run club that will soon overtake you in every department

which one do you think provides more banter material for your average (ie slightly simple) greek?

Jersey Tone

Of course we don't matter to these Greeks, that's why they always feel the need to refer back to the day they beat us in a play-off.

Weird lot these Greeks, their other most talked about victory is a penalty shootout against an Argyle team in administration, says it all really...............
Absolutely, totally agree with this post. The only thing that could be more weird is bleating about a pre season friendly victory and using that as a basis to assert oneself as Devon's top club!!

I just cannot get into banter with TUFC, you're too nice and insignificant. Good luck for the rest of the season and well done for ripping the Greens....twice!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I four one can recall my grandad telling me once of some excitement on Exeweb once about the Gallipoli campaign. And, possibly, some slight interest in the Dardanelles generally.

But apart from that- nah

Last edited:

Chuckles

How on earth do you think, i thought my reply was funny? Not to bright are you , you asked a question.....When was the last time a City poster started a thread about the Turks ?

I answered it for you...it was you.
That isn't very bright either. Surely a question with the word "when" would have been answered with a date, not a "it was you" answer.

You are both wannabe clowns

forevertufc

That isn't very bright either. Surely a question with the word "when" would have been answered with a date, not a "it was you" answer.

You are both wannabe clowns

Well if you had just gone back to page 2, you will see i did answer it with a date and the time aswell, in my first reply, allways to to help out a simple greek.

Chuckles

Well if you had just gone back to page 2, you will see i did answer it with a date and the time aswell, in my first reply, allways to to help out a simple greek.
Who says I am a Greek? I am but a simple clown. My colours indicate the side I follow.

Southampton Gull

I four one can recall my grandad telling me once of some excitement on Exeweb once about the Gallipoli campaign. And, possibly, some slight interest in the Dardanelles generally.

But apart from that- nah
Don't you have some pics to go look at? You know, the ones of girls using the toilet ;)