• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

When was the last time a City poster started a thread about the Turks ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Show's how important they are to us.

Guffaw !

On_The_Beach

it's because you're scared of us.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would say. Umm just now?

col46upwood

there'll be plenty next season.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Are you chasing promotion, col???

jmgull

....maybe just maybe the greeks are a little obsessed with all things argyle?

Despite the current league positions, from a neutral point of view it strikes me that the greeks are still just a little jealous, after all they'll always be a small club (nowt wrong in that)...

..perhaps one could go as far as saying, the old "chip on their shoulder greeks" are even a bit in awe of them;)

STURTZ

There were quite a lot of threads featuring The Turks, when they played The Slime.

Jersey Tone

I seem to remember a few being started when they lost 1-0 against Stevenage in front of 350 screaming hordes at Old Trafford back in May. Other than that we don't really give a f*ck about them.

JM Gull is right in some ways, we do have a bit of a chip on our shoulders about Argyle. I admit to being very bitter about them after all the sh*t they gave us when we went into the Conference. But as we all know.....what goes around comes around. Suck it up you green Cornish w*nkers, now it's your turn. Hurts like f*ck doesn't it, :D:D:D!!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
there'll be plenty next season.

Like for example ...

... "just think we might've played the Turks this year if they hadn't crashed and burned as per usual." ;)

Poultice

There were quite a lot of threads featuring The Turks, when they played The Slime.
Fair point, but they were all about the Gargs, I started one myself wishing the Turks good luck but that wasn't because I had their interests at heart, I just wanted the Gargs to lose. FFS this is the Banter Base, this is where we should berate our rivals, trouble is we just don't see the Turks as rivals, even though they are beating the Gargs out of sight we still only see them as an object for mirth.

When the Gargs are rotting in the Conference there will still only be one Devon Derby.

That's all I am saying.