• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What's Your Feeling on Exeter City's Prospects for the rest of the season?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good on you Sweenz, no disrespect to MJ but, you are real captain material.
A real leader doesn't have to wear an armband to show leadership. Captain or not, Pierce has been using all his experience to help the younger players through the second half of the season and I still think MJ is doing a good job as captain as well.

Andy_H

I wuzz there too !
If you wanted a pint and were stood away from the bar you had to pass your glass & money across the pub via the other punters - you always got the correct change but glass not always full on return.
If we do the business this season shall we organise a PoF reunion ?
UTC
Affectionately known as Plume of Doom, but sadly now finally closed in June 2021 and is now on the market for £695k, always enjoyed a 'lock in' there when using MerriVale & Holming Beam ranges.

I wuzz there too !
If you wanted a pint and were stood away from the bar you had to pass your glass & money across the pub via the other punters - you always got the correct change but glass not always full on return.
If we do the business this season shall we organise a PoF reunion ?
UTC
Hopefully the 'Spot will be as kicking towards the end of the season and we'll have the same issues being served, bring it on

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully the 'Spot will be as kicking towards the end of the season and we'll have the same issues being served, bring it on
Well said sir ! The other vivid memory I have of those sessions, was the difficulty of getting to the loo. Chivalry prevailed with female punters being passed over the heads of the packed throng, although it was not unknown that those of a very attractive appearance might end up doing a few extra circuits before reaching their destination ! :rolleyes: