• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats the worst insult you have been called...

Someone in work once called me an Arg*le fan......................and lived - as I gave him the benefit of the doubt, that it might have been a genuine mistake.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why visit other sites to get insulted, when LLL does a good enough job on here ;)

Luckily I don't take what LLL says to heart, along with anything else on here that gets thrown my way. I give as good as I get, and anyone who knows me, knows that I will always say what's said on here to the person's face.

Red the Paper

Banned
True Story. I can't believe you stood behind us for the whole game and didn't even say hello. RTP was less than ten feet away also. It's probably the closest to a full NC meeting there's ever been.
Where was than Swanny? Why doesn't anybody come over and say hello. Brinty is the only NC I have had the pleasure of meeting, the rest I can't believe will be a pleasure.;)

les.gtfc

Fish breath!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
True Story. I can't believe you stood behind us for the whole game and didn't even say hello. RTP was less than ten feet away also. It's probably the closest to a full NC meeting there's ever been.
I wasn't Nouvelle at the time and was slightly apprehensive about intruding into such important matters as necks and Biscuit lyrics, you can't mess about with that kind of stuff :D

Someone once said they liked me.

4ORDY

Inbread Mofo !!!

Cheggers

Being called a Racist, by your so called friends.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where was than Swanny? Why doesn't anybody come over and say hello.
Tiverton, Devon Bowl final last year. You were stood next to Sir Scott of Hiley and I couldn't contemplate being in the presence of TWO legends at the same time :D

I was once accused of being a member of the Buccaneer Owners Club.

The idea of me owning a Buccaneer caravan with their ill-thought-out wardrobes and below par overhead stowage is frankly laughable.