• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What's the view like from the back of the Stagecoach stand?

rowbotham8990

Going to take my father-in-law to the Argyle game, and I'm amazed to see there is still seats near the halfway line available in the Stageocach stand.

I've never sat behind the dugouts before, what's the view like from back there? In comparison to the back of the Flybe.

It will complete the set for me, as I stood on the away end for a pre-season friendly against Man City in 1996.

GrecianWonder

Pretty good. Used to have a ST in row G? Great view!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dont get seats anywhere near the commentary box; its brilliant there if you only want a clear view of the away end, but the goal at the big bank end is blocked right down the middle by a furkin great support girder!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
if you go near the rear of the stand the roof isn't that far above your eyeline so you lose the ball for high goalkicks.

further forward the view is fine if you avoid the supports which hold the roof up.

have sat in the og for quite a while now, and the seats we have are a good view. its also handy in the winter as you are protected from the elements, unlike the flybe.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you want to see the Big Bank and/or the sky, don't sit right at the back of the OG like where the Soccer Sight comms position is. Awful view, blocked by numerous pillars.

jabba the gut

If you want to see the Big Bank and/or the sky, don't sit right at the back of the OG like where the Soccer Sight comms position is. Awful view, blocked by numerous pillars.
It's also worth bearing in mind that for some reason the legroom between the rows is extremely poor in one or two places somewhere back there. I can't remember exactly which ones, as it's a long time since I paid on the day, but it can be extremely difficult to watch the game comfortably in certain seats if you're over 5'10 or something.