• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats the most revolting thing you have ever eaten?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anything my wife summons up from the cooker !! Be afraid , be very afraid thats why i have an account at Dominos,perfectpizza & of course Raj in sidwell st lol Our last sunday roast attempt is still laid to rest in a shallow unmarked grave in the garden poor chicken didnt know what hit him thankfully

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Liver - bleeugh! +o(

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Peanut butter! ewww.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheese, of any description. Why does it have to be in so many dishes? And in so many dishes that you don't expect it! uuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

GRECIAN72

On a hill,with a view of SJP from my window
Last nights chicken legend from Mcdonalds,i can see why they stuck it on the late night menu,so they can sell more to the drunken old farts like me at 3 in the morning!

Red Lion

From what I've read so far, there are a lot of food wusses on Exeweb! Goats cheese, mussels, baby sick, whats wrong with that? (I was joking about the baby sick!)

I'll apologise now for sounding like Uncle Albert off Only Fools And Horses ("during the war"), but "when I lived in Papua New Guinea", I ate Crocodile and Fruit Bat, both lovely, and Bandicoot, which is like a huge bald rat (a bit like myself) and not very nice to eat.

But by far the worst thing I have ever tasted is Sago. They make it from the pulp of Sago trees. It has the texture of wallpaper paste. I've got a very strong stomach, but a small slurp was enough to make me gag.

The awful thing about it is that for lots of people in PNG this is their primary source of nourishment.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
curry from CHoys. tastes of liquorice YUK

i_m

Spit

I've done seafood, baby sick(still am, 2 years in a row) & liver all absolutely disgusting but the thought of BUTTER makes me call for Hughie, the taste of BUTTER makes me shout Ralph....!

Not very exotic but Butter is straight from the devils kitchen!!!

Grecian_Harryj

a gone off tomato

Ashecfc

Oysters.... not nice!! Like mussels tho.

Not a big fan of squid +o( and I hate Marmite!!

Jellyed eels do not appeal to me either