• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What you buying then?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me and the missus spend about a fiver each on each other and the bulk on the kids. Come the january sales when the prices tumble we might push the boat out, she on a new dress or cardy, me on shoes or chinos.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
£175 on a kitchen knife skills course for the fiancée.

I'm a f*cking genius.
No, you're a f*cking berk. You think teaching a woman how to handle knives is clever??

:-O

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
£175 on a kitchen knife skills course for the fiancée.

I'm a f*cking genius.
oh dear...remember this one....

John Wayne Bobbitt (born March 23, 1967 in Buffalo, New York) and Lorena Bobbitt (née Gallo) (born October 31, 1970 in Bucay, Ecuador) were an American couple, married on June 18, 1989, whose difficult relationship gained worldwide notoriety for an incident in 1993 when Lorena severed John's penis with a knife. The penis was subsequently surgically re-attached

Tesco Bean Can

oh dear...remember this one....

John Wayne Bobbitt (born March 23, 1967 in Buffalo, New York) and Lorena Bobbitt (née Gallo) (born October 31, 1970 in Bucay, Ecuador) were an American couple, married on June 18, 1989, whose difficult relationship gained worldwide notoriety for an incident in 1993 when Lorena severed John's penis with a knife. The penis was subsequently surgically re-attached
Yeah but with the knife skills course, she's more likely to take it off with a cleaner cut. Easier to re-attach then innit.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Yeah but with the knife skills course, she's more likely to take it off with a cleaner cut. Easier to re-attach then innit.
At £175 I expect she might learn a bit about cooking as well.....now what is we have for tea tonight dear...sausage an bean casserole....yummy!

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
At £175 I expect she might learn a bit about cooking as well.....now what is we have for tea tonight dear...sausage an bean casserole....yummy!
To be fair, if I had to lose my **** I'd rather lose it to a casserole.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lewis Moody's autobiography and some aftershave. Credit crunch stylee but what more could any discerning egg-chaser wish for? Happy days.

Last edited:
As Jason said, took her to a very expensive spa hotel in amsterdam for a night then flew to Berlin for a a night in the radison SAS hotel over there, again not cheap. Sky lounge c*cktails were £27 each!
Also got her some ugg boots, a kindle thing (pointless IMO) and other bits and bobs.

I wouldn't usually go this far to please but she's put up with a lot this year and deserved something special.
Fair play that is one good present. Last Christmas I got tickets to watch Barcelona play which was amazing. Hoping for tickets to watch another European game this Christmas. The tickets keep me happy and she gets to go on holiday = result!

Ian Sideman

Fair play that is one good present. Last Christmas I got tickets to watch Barcelona play which was amazing. Hoping for tickets to watch another European game this Christmas. The tickets keep me happy and she gets to go on holiday = result!
My local also charges an entry fee for big Champions League games. Rip off isn't it?

Ian Sideman

Lewis Moody's autobiography
Probably reads like a Casualty script. Will you put up a review? I am assuming you'll read it before wrapping. Not that I would do that of course.