• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What would we like to see?

ALOTBSOL

I hear that the club may be looking to expand their media content a little, especially with the likes of Grecian Player and similar platforms. So what would people like to see coming out of the club? Seems like a chance to possibly see more of what goes on around the club, other than on the pitch on a saturday.

Side question (somewhat rhetorical)- how many of these responses will be along the lines of "Better football" or "Less s***"?

hatch4england

Your final para has nearly stopped my post dead.
However, the serious point is - What on earth is the point of investing in this sort of PR rubbish when the company's core product (league football) is so poor and is clearly suffering from an imbalance of expenditure anyway? Having supported the club for 35+ years, my interest is about 99% what happens on the pitch and the only reason I give a damn about anything else is when it is obvious that the way the club is being run makes that less acceptable.

ALOTBSOL

Because surely at the end of the day, it all comes down to money. If the clubs only product is football, then that provides a very limited income, but if they can add income from other sources such as media then that can only benefit the club as a whole- Including the main reason any of us take an interest in the club, the football.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would suggest they would be wise to get the basics of communication right before looking to expand a little.

AlanDevlin

I would like to see this sort of stuff free of charge, and crammed full of paying adverts that bring a decent sum into the club from outside.