• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

what went wrong Macca?????

Wellyred

Just watching the liverpool v reading game and heard the name Brian Mcdermott mentioned a few times as well as seeing a fat bald headed guy........ either this diamond white is getting stronger or that is our legendary dark haired wispy winger??? please tell me its the cider

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just watching the liverpool v reading game and heard the name Brian Mcdermott mentioned a few times as well as seeing a fat bald headed guy........ either this diamond white is getting stronger or that is our legendary dark haired wispy winger??? please tell me its the cider
That really is our Brian.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
When I saw Jim McNichol at a legends match a couple of years ago I couldnt believe it was the same player that played for us! Guess thats what 20 years of aging and running a pub does to you :S

Rog H K