• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What the hell happened tonight

Mogga

iocity-cityio I liked your first post on this thread but how you can still be saying Harley is capable of anything positive I give up. He has had his chance time and time again. This is exactly why many of us are getting frustrated.

i_m
I thought Harley was good at Dagenham. Well worth a starting place.

iocity_cityio

iocity-cityio I liked your first post on this thread but how you can still be saying Harley is capable of anything positive I give up. He has had his chance time and time again. This is exactly why many of us are getting frustrated.

i_m
you're right. i probably went too far with harley! just trying to lift the mood.

Red Monster

This is candidate for post of the century. So very very spot on.
Why can't Tis see this

i_m
If it wasn't for Harley we would still be in the BSP, his equaliser at Torquay and
brillant through ball for the second to logan that resulted in the penalty !!

So cut him some slack he's played about 20 games in the Football League.

Chudleigh Cannon

you're right. i probably went too far with harley! just trying to lift the mood.
never ever..........ever........try and lift the mood with Harley!!! ;)

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it wasn't for Harley we would still be in the BSP, his equaliser at Torquay and
brillant through ball for the second to logan that resulted in the penalty !!

So cut him some slack he's played about 20 games in the Football League.
Yeah! and Steve Flack scored in 5 games in a row so he should still be in the side. What harley did in the BSP may have been good but he cannot live on that forever. He is just not good enough RECENTLY

i_m

journeyman

Does that mean Arsenal won't be in to sign him?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm with Hants on this - not felt this angry for a while. In the morning I will have rationalised it all but right now I'm f*cking fuming. Half the team don't show up when the pitch isn't like a snooker table, the opposition dare to touch us, there is a little drizzle in the air, etc - Jonesy, Edwards, Deano, Macca and Troy can hold their heads up. The rest need (another) long hard look at themselves, especially Gill and Harley who go missing with an annoying frequency when it's dark and cold.

Red Monster

Yeah! and Steve Flack scored in 5 games in a row so he should still be in the side. What harley did in the BSP may have been good but he cannot live on that forever. He is just not good enough RECENTLY

i_m
I expect Harley to start on Saturday unless you take over as manager!!!

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I expect Harley to start on Saturday unless you take over as manager!!!
I am sure you are right, in fact i expect the same line us as Lost tonight, unless Tis drops Moxey for scoring and Stanno plays ;)

i_m

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I think a lot of people are fuming tonight FBH

Tada