• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

"What his old club have to say"

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I quite liked that quote too, malcolms ... :)

Mackster

I too Malc. Surely Pidge's landlord would give us the most enlightening view of him?

MattyD

I like the idea of this but all the comments seem very one sided. Were there any negative comments or any that dealt with potential weaknesses?

It'd be good if the features avoided the 'halos or horns' feedback.

Just my opinion like, enjoyed the read and will look forward to the next one.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the idea of this but all the comments seem very one sided. Were there any negative comments or any that dealt with potential weaknesses?

It'd be good if the features avoided the 'halos or horns' feedback.

Just my opinion like, enjoyed the read and will look forward to the next one.
Nope. They were all the comments. Some were shortened slightly to cut out bad language.

I suppose you could say this might be related to a potential weakness, how he got to L2:
"A mystery that he was playing at League Two level when he came here with Hereford - and still a mystery while he was playing for us. Quality player."
What do you mean by "halos or horns feedback" I haven't heard that phrase before...

Glad you enjoyed it mate [y]

Last edited:

MattyD

What do you mean by "halos or horns feedback" I haven't heard that phrase before...
Sometimes when people give feedback, they tend to give either just positive comments (halos) or just negative comments (horns) when often the truth will be somewhere in the middle.