• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What an atmosphere

Erico

I have never heard the big bank roar that loud.

Early Bath

There is a bloke along from me in the Flybe who is a season ticket holder,but has only been once this season(for the Colchester game)
And two alongside me who only come occassionally, weren't there yesterday either.

The Stig

btw - was it classed as sold out? I didn't go purely because I'd read there were only 600 tickets left before the office opened 11am Sat and I couldn't get there before 2pm. Bad judgement call?
I was told by the people in the ticket booth that it was sold out, and apparently our capacity is now 8 thousand, 4 hundred and something. Presumably due to new rules on terraces and the drop in away end capacity?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Huddersfield attendance was "only" 981, which is 60(ish) less* than the revised allocation that had been allotted to the Saints and Charlton.

*It is possible, of course, "the 11.53 from Scummuff North Road to Exeter St Davids" had been delayed by the wrong kind of trolls on the train, I suppose? :S

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would also suggest the BB was less busy than usual for a sell out. Made it comfortable in there.
Interesting. One thing I wasn't yesterday was comfortable!

"My" bit of the BB was absolutely rammed, more than I've ever known in (inc Southend/Man U/Leeds). Everyone was being moved on from standing behind the barrier at the back and ended up standing in the up/down gangway. This is down the far end from the main turnstiles, by the steps down to the loos.

Still good atmosphere from 3 sides of the ground, and a point reiterated by Tis on Radio Devon wishing it was always like that.

Ecfc man

There were 25 empty seats in the Flybe at the BB end so it was not entirely sold out. Can't imagine everyone didn't turn up all in one area.Good to see Deano there.

St George

There is always empty seats in the players guests seats, bloody annoying when people can't be bothered to turn up after been given a freebie.