• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Westworld 2016

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting little sub plots forming this episode , taking shape.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Is it only available on Sky?

Banksy

Is it only available on Sky?
I think so , Sky Atlantic.

Alistair20000

Just caught up properly on episode 2.

Lots bubbling away. (y)

Was that young lad with Dr Ford (Hopkins) a robot version of Ford as a boy ?

Interesting that the baddie guest chose a black Stetson and his Proper Chap mate chose a white one. Or is this a misleading signpost ?

Gruesome scenes with Maeve. Revenge beckons ?

Lowe nailed on to go to bed with Dolores.

Roll on episode 3.

Last edited:

Banksy

Thought the lad was a robot especially when he told him to go back at the end but all will be revealed.And what's that thing Hopkins character has built? Got ep 3 on the planner to watch soon.

Alistair20000

Thought the lad was a robot especially when he told him to go back at the end but all will be revealed.And what's that thing Hopkins character has built? Got ep 3 on the planner to watch soon.
Episode 3 is brilliant. The plot(s) thicken(s).

Last edited:

Banksy

Episode 3 is brilliant. The plot(s) thicken(s).
Thanks for the heads up , look forward to it.

Banksy

Just watched ep 3 , so many interesting threads and ideas peeling off. I know Crichton wrote the original Westworld tale , but this reminds me a lot of Daniel F Galouye's story Counterfeit World where a similar world was used for research and inhabitants starting to 'think ' .
Excellent stuff , and by the way Dolores is a bit of all right too.

Alistair20000

Just watched ep 3 , so many interesting threads and ideas peeling off. I know Crichton wrote the original Westworld tale , but this reminds me a lot of Daniel F Galouye's story Counterfeit World where a similar world was used for research and inhabitants starting to 'think ' .
Excellent stuff , and by the way Dolores is a bit of all right too.
As regards Dolores I agree a definite Yay but I did see that the actress who plays the part is bi-sexual.

I have never seen Counterfeit World. Something on a similar theme was The Forbin Project from 1970 where US and Russian defensive computer systems join forces to take over and rule the world.

Banksy

As regards Dolores I agree a definite Yay but I did see that the actress who plays the part is bi-sexual.

I have never seen Counterfeit World. Something on a similar theme was The Forbin Project from 1970 where US and Russian defensive computer systems join forces to take over and rule the world.
You have researched deeply and so has she. Counterfeit World was a sci-fi book written in the sixties . The actual film based on it was called , I think , The Thirteenth Floor.