• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

West Ham v Millwall anyone?

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
It'll be going on all night

Swanaldo

There was severe fighting inside the ground too.
Aye, I'm probably being a bit naive. I thought the random dart throwing was a thing of the past. Obviously not in Laandon. :(

Mackster

I don't think it none too bright for the old bill to have cut Millwall's allocation. Instead you have one bunch of hoolies inside and one bunch outside. They do seem a bit ill-prepared, Millwall have been waiting donkey years for this game. You've got one bunch of ageing 40+ hoolies having one last big day out and you've got the younger generation brought up watching Green St living it out for real. You'd have to be mad to go to this game unless you've got some rose-tinted nostalgia for 70's hooliganism.

PafcLad

C*nts the lot of them

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
West Ham fan stabbed in the chest outside the ground.

Mid 40's bloke apparently.

les.gtfc

This situation was always going to happen and I can't beleive the Met weren't better prepared for it. Anyone who has read the book "Cass" know West Ham hoolies all live for a game against Millwall. All this would have been planned weeks ago when the draw was made and I'm sure everyone who went to the game knew something like this would happen (though maybe not on the scale it did) and I'd be very surprised if anyone took any young kids to the game.

It did make me smile to myself though when during an ad break on SSN when they were reporting the disturbances there was an advert for the latest hoolie film "The Firm". :-O

Last edited:

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Of course it was Les.

The footballing authorities seem to think that because they've managed to remove most of the trouble from the grounds on matchdays that they've solved the problem.......

Sadly, they'll never get rid of it.

This was always going to be a lively affair. It goes back decades to fueds in the docks amongst gangs of pilferers etc. taking on a more sinister turn with the deaths of two supporters in the 70's, one at the local train station. So many guys being in their 40s was probably due to them having very vivid memories of those events. Millwall was my local team when I grew up and so I followed them untill the violence just became too random and unavoidable, darts, acid being thrown etc, punch ups between Millwall factions. But some of the Grecian younger supporters seem to think there is no danger anymore. I hope they paid attention to last night, be very careful around Millwall,
they are very well organised and don't f*ck around. And be even more careful when they visit Exeter.

ScrumpyJack

Millwall Reject did you go last night? was a very eventfull night!! haha

malcolms

Millwall Reject did you go last night? was a very eventfull night!! haha
You are just the sort of d*ck that shouts his mouth off, starts a problem then is the first one behind the wall when it all kicks off.