• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wembley Tickets (2017)

mallorcasaint

Singing section is category 4 £38

Which blocks have been opened up to be sold? ... looks like most/all block on 1st & 2nd tier (west side) are available.

How do you book more than 2? ... tickets are selected by block&row - scroll down to a different block&row & you should find one with more tickets available.

What category / price is the singing section 132-135? ... if this link is still correct (it's for last year) - http://www.efl.com/documents/league-2-play-off-final-2016549-3114240.pdf any of the cheapest three prices.

There is a blue "Start Again" button, if you want to select & view options for different price, but it's probably best to work out where you want to be in advance.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
but it's probably best to work out where you want to be in advance.
tried that, it doesn't help much. We're talking Krypton factor. You're probably best just going in ignorant not caring where you'll end up, and the fewer of you the better.

Failing that, just call them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yay, 2 tickets bought. Being under the English Channel didn't hinder progress!

mallorcasaint

I want two tickets for singing section, 1 adult and 1 concession but it says they may not be together? Is that right?

Bittners a Legend

After queuing I got the message: "We are sorry to report there has been a system error. The system administrator has been notified."

Are others struggling?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Singing section is category 4 £38
And category 5 (£32) which is what I've bought. They're both blocks 132-135

I want two tickets for singing section, 1 adult and 1 concession but it says they may not be together? Is that right?
What I think this means is you might see ...

Block A row X (Adult)
. . . . . . . . . . (concession)
Block A row X (Adult)
. . . . . . . . . . (concession)

this will be two sets of tickets - maybe either side of an idle, but if you select the concession immediately under the Adult entry these should be together.

mallorcasaint

Cheers. Tickets bought!