• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wembley Pubs

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The torch has a decent size carpark at the rear just wondering if they chuck a few tables out there for games ?

Someone a bit more local could pop in and ask , sure they would take a lot more money if people thought they could sit in the sunshine instead of crowding into the 4-5 tables at the front of the pub.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bearing in mind it's FA Cup final day tomorrow, Which pubs are being allocated of sorts? There'll be a lot more fans tomorrow so those pubs could easily cope

Mr Bridger

I was in The Torch before the 2016 FA Cup Final. It was rammed inside and out, could easily cope with City.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tried to get a drink in there when we played Germany .. not a chance ended up going to a local offy

Mr Bridger

Tried to get a drink in there when we played Germany .. not a chance ended up going to a local offy
Not such a good choice or a good way of not spending so much (rofl)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Torch was full of City inside and out before the Cambridge game

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which pub is the Pate fan club going into , more to the point what corner of a pub are they going ? lol

grecianstew

Perhaps I am being Mr Thicky, but why can we not do the Green Man? The document linked lists it as a Pub for the West Team (Shirley that’s us) whilst the Torch is for the East

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Perhaps I am being Mr Thicky, but why can we not do the Green Man? The document linked lists it as a Pub for the West Team (Shirley that’s us) whilst the Torch is for the East
We're at the East End.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
TBH last year the Green Man was such a hassle we went to the Fanzone at the stadium and it was far quicker to get a beer there plus less wandering about.

Last edited: