• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wembley merchandise

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
And no scarves which I find surprising.

As another poster has pointed out I'm sure there'll be the unofficial merchandise out in force but it seems like a lost opportunity for the Club.
Hundreds of scarves were unsold last year. We have three variants of regular scarves in stock.

Last edited:

Red Bill

Merchandising is a huge risk for a one off event with a potential customer base as small as ours, especially when its an event thats happened 4 times in 11 years and the last time out we lost. Ask Doncaster how many flags they sold last year after we ruined their championship hopes. There were vendors with literally hundreds of them that no one wanted after the match.

I'd be surprised if we sold more than 200 shirts if we had them made and on an order that small the profit would have been tiny. We'd be luck if we made £1500 I reckon. Simply not worth the risk.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
i'll be in tomorrow for a couple of black ones mate

UTC.

contrabombarde

i'll be in tomorrow for a couple of black ones mate

UTC.
Will you make some space in your PM box first please ramone?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sorted Contra sorry didn't realise there was a limit ........ that and the fact ive still got messages in there from 2 years ago lol

Pete Martin (CTID)

Merchandising is a huge risk for a one off event with a potential customer base as small as ours, especially when its an event thats happened 4 times in 11 years and the last time out we lost. Ask Doncaster how many flags they sold last year after we ruined their championship hopes. There were vendors with literally hundreds of them that no one wanted after the match.

I'd be surprised if we sold more than 200 shirts if we had them made and on an order that small the profit would have been tiny. We'd be luck if we made £1500 I reckon. Simply not worth the risk.
An extremely sound and considered point of view RB!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The shop will be open 12pm to 4pm on Saturday for purchases.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This video will amuse at least one Exewebber!

https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC/status/999262665699622912/video/1

Rog H K

Any half and half scarfs? (devil)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
When I watched the end of the tranmere play off final one of their fans had a 2017 play off final flag with 2017 crossed out and 2018 written in permanent marker.