• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well played (Tranmere view)

rp42

We don't want to stick with him.
He's useless.
Bye Rob, close the door on your way out.
Can we do you a swap??

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
No thanks, rp42!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Firstly, well done Exeter.
You battered us today and thoroughly deserved the win.
First disallowed goal was the right decision I think, however second was a goal and you looked like scoring every time you came forward.

Big we'll done to your travelling fans, around 200 I reckon. Great support throughout.

Secondly, Edwards is an absolute joke and should go after this.
Hasn't a clue with his tactics, 4-5-1 home and away with no plan b.
Substitutions have been awful all season, Richards off every game even when playing well.

Not sure what you saw in him but he hasn't got what it takes to be a manager.
Trust me, he won't be here long.

The sooner we see the news that he has gone, the better... He's a clueless idiot.
Quick observation here, you are not fit to walk in Sir Rob's shadow, who are you anyway?

Iceman

Quick observation here, you are not fit to walk in Sir Rob's shadow, who are you anyway?
Well done Sir Tis , winning gives the team confidence , I am as always sure Citys season will be one of mid table lower half, but not relegation.

Now show the team some support :) and back them !

davecg

If you want him out that badly start a petition..done wonders here we haven't lost a game since.

LOG

who are you anyway?
I think he's called Edward Sout.

EdwardsOUT

Not fit eh?
The buffoon is taking us down and deserves the sack.

As for you, well you strike me as an Exeter "fan" who appreciates favourable comments less than most.
If you took the time to read my post, you'll note that I had many good things to say about your team.
You beat us fair & square.

You see.... I may not be fit to walk in Edwards shadow, but unlike you, I wouldn't want to

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

motorservices

Not fit eh?
The buffoon is taking us down and deserves the sack.

As for you, well you strike me as an Exeter "fan" who appreciates favourable comments less than most.
If you took the time to read my post, you'll note that I had many good things to say about your team.
You beat us fair & square.

You see.... I may not be fit to walk in Edwards shadow, but unlike you, I wouldn't want to

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Rob Edwards was one of the better things to happen at Exeter over the last 10 yrs, set up the goal that started the come back at Torquay, then scored the only goal at wembley in the final, a very good solid defender

When he left to manage you lot most on here wished him well, when he came back and signed Richards and Gill that cut a little deeper, that said im sure if you get behind him he will keep you up this season

mdg

wish you all the best- glad we took the points- RE will come good - just be patient

geoffwp

Rob was a legend as a player with those crucial, future changing goals, but his cred as a manager isn't going to be made from those exploits. He has to do it the hard way. IMO Tranny have to give him a chance and the OP isn't doing that. Far too short sighted.