• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done Grecians!

Ashecfc

Thanks guys, I know a fair few oxford fans, have to admit that I think you will do pretty well next season now jim is upstairs and your form come towards the end of this seaseon was very good

Good luck for next season hope to play you soon at the kasam but only as a league fixture or fa cup tie!

Y

YorkCityForever

Re: Congratulations from a Yorkie

...........and congratulations from another York City fan. I dream about the same happening to us, hopefully sooner rather than later!

All the best in League 2

Harriers9

Congrats too from a Harriers supporter.

See you next year when it'll be our turn to go back. (Say's he crossing his fingers)

rich13

As long as you both come back before torquay. :D

A

altyfans

just like to add congratulations from altrincham
well done to a good club

We already had a thread from York City supporters congratulating Exeter, but may as well have two ;)

I think we were all behind Exeter, as they totally deserve promotion.

S

scorp

congratulations from an aldershot fan. i wished you all the best yesterday - glad my wishes came to something, lol. watched the match on the web...justin.tv (but thanks to senanta). looking 4ward to the next clashes with exeter.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

congratulations from an aldershot fan. i wished you all the best yesterday - glad my wishes came to something, lol. watched the match on the web...justin.tv (but thanks to senanta). looking 4ward to the next clashes with exeter.
And the 2 Aldershot fans I took, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thay would also quite like it if they could go Wembley and support Aldershot - can you organise? :)

Last edited:
O

Oufc1967

Sorry lads,it's our turn next.You're all good clubs,and i,ve enjoyed visiting your respective grounds,but we,ve served our time. well done Exeter,i agree,youre back in the promised land that you deserve, see you soon,hopefully.

Newtonpop

Re: May I be the first...

Cheer's mate!!