• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done Grecians!

B

binny

Re: Congratulations from the Brewers

I have come on here to offer my congratulations to a great team and their fans, not argue with a schoolkid, sod off:mad:

srfc_pubteam?

Re: Congratulations from the Brewers

look below in the thread burton boy, i did the same before you

Re: Well done from York City

Just working in the US at the moment. Exeter local born and bred, went to bootham many times over the years... Been to RFK many times to watch baseball and footie.

Chris

P

Posh

Re: Congratulations from Morecambe!

More congratulations from a Morecambe fan. Really chuffed for you all and glad you've made it back. Look forward to seeing you all at Christie Park next season. A long trip I know for both of us...

...but it'll be in the Football League and that is all that matters.

T

Two of Diamonds

Congratulations from the Diamonds

Well done to you all, hope to see you all there one day soon.
Best Wishes

O

Oufc1967

Congratulations Grecians

Well done ECFC,after the disappointment of last season,you more than deserve this success.
Good luck for next season,We live in hope of joining you in the VERY near future!!!*-)Enjoy the night.:)

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Congrats from Accy

Well done ... Another weekend in exeter on the cards then... Maybe give the boat trip to your supp club do a miss this time though :)

Congratulations.. See you in the football league :)
Cheers mate, see you there.....

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Congratulations City

Really, really pleased you guys are back....look forward to seeing you back at Griffin Park again.
Wish Andrew Cannon was there to see it......that wins for him.
Greatly missed.

Up the City
Thanks mate!

Welcome back Grecians

I know you were up at La Stade de Gigg last season, but welcome back and I for one will applaud you back as a league club this season

Welcome home

S

shrimp_89

Re: Congratulations from Morecambe!

congratulations from another Morecambe fan on a thoroughly deserved promotion.. Looking forward to next season already! have a fantastic summer and we'll see you all very soon!!