• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done Grecians!

Newtonpop

*Cough*

Threads merged;)
Yeah thanks Newbury. Have been saying thanks to various people but because of the time's and you now merging thread's it make's me look a right tit ( or left );)

newburygrecian

I'm fairly certain this is a record - there's 18 threads in here! I'm sure we'll end up adding a few more as well :cool:

Thanks to all those from other clubs who have wished us well throughout the play offs and now congratulated us on our promotion[y][G][ecfc]

Newtonpop

I'm fairly certain this is a record - there's 18 threads in here! I'm sure we'll end up adding a few more as well :cool:

Thanks to all those from other clubs who have wished us well throughout the play offs and now congratulated us on our promotion[y][G][ecfc]
Let's just enjoy this moment and not care how many thread's there are so long as they aren't controversial.

tom_rowe

Thanks All

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: congratulations

And best of luck in the CCC play-offs
I second that, good luck Brizzle City next week :)

And thanks for the congratulations, so happy right now :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
This is a fantastic set of threads. Thank you all of you who have kindly taken the time to come on here and congratulate us. You are all a credit to your respective clubs. Rest assured that if any of you find yourselves in the playoffs next year you will recieve similar messages from City.

League 2 here we come, best of luck to all of you for next season and hope to see you soon enough (in the league of course)

Give us a C

Echo the kind and thoughtful posts from other clubs - gives an extra warm feeling that we are all in this together - all the best all round - One of most touching threads for some time

G

Geraint

Congratulations and welcome back to the FL from a Morecambe fan. You guys were fantastic last season on a Wembley day you'd rather forget, so it's good to have such a great bunch of fans to meet up with again next season.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for all those kind words from those other teams... grately appreciated. [y]

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Great stuff from all around the country, thanks, so pleased to be back in L2, but will have a soft spot for the conference, and will be checking the results, all next season (after ours of course).

Wish you all well for next year, well maybe not the Chipnickers, well ok u too, not to far to travel.

ECFC We're going up the football league again[ecfc]