• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well done/Congrats etc!

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Re: Well done

Lot of time for fulham. Well run club, best of luck in the week.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Well done lads.

A great day for you is also a great day for us, as we were celebrating Gillingham going down.

[party]
Thanks for that, m'lad.

Hammer44

Re: well done lads

The lads deserve and are a far better team then the table shows, We just need a good forward line. Also so glad for Stanno and just hope he will back next season. Looking forward to see what players we will attract for next season. Hoping for a winger etc etc.

WELL DONE LADS

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster

ok, Ill put my hands up and say well done to exeter city football club today, well done on staying up, this is not banter I am just saying I look forward to our game next year, well done lads, keep the faith

Thanks for that mate.

Good luck

Mind you from your results in Europe you deserve to win and haven't neede luck so far

flakey pasty

ok, Ill put my hands up and say well done to exeter city football club today, well done on staying up, this is not banter I am just saying I look forward to our game next year, well done lads, keep the faith
What's this? A gracious Arg*le supporter? We should have him framed.

MadJohn

Coaching a non-league football team in a Cornwall
Congratulations

Well done lads and lasses.

Obviously, Huddersfield's early goal was celebrated on our terrace at Brentford but we would have taken any scenario that saw us stay up. Once it was clear that Tranmere were going to win and Gills were going to lose it was all down to our game and yours. Only a goal for Brentford or Huddersfield could change things. Thankfully, neither came. The last ten minutes were horrible, as were the five minutes of stoppage time. Brentford never looked like scoring but you knew it would only take one speculative shot, one error.

Chuffed to bits to survive, though angry that we came so close to relegation. Genuinely pleased you made it too. See you next season.

MadJohn, a west London Travelodge

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Congratulations

Cheers madjonniebauy. We are, as you might expect, delighted. We will look forward to having a beer or two with you next season!!!

argylecobi

What's this? A gracious Arg*le supporter? We should have him framed.
do you have to spoil a congrats

valetta baby

Congratulations from all at Yeovil.
That must of been a real nail biter!!

Considering your squad and playing budget a massive achievement to stay up.

Look forward to seeing you again next season.