• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
One fortunate deflection and that's about it. To be below Alli in the pecking order is a low blow though

Grecian Max

Got a decent return pretty much everywhere he's played, apart from here 😂

Bit of a sticking plaster/panic signing in Jan after we missed out on targets

Here's hoping for a better summer with forwards plus some football that gives the ball to strikers inside the box, that would be great

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got a decent return pretty much everywhere he's played, apart from here 😂

Bit of a sticking plaster/panic signing in Jan after we missed out on targets

Here's hoping for a better summer with forwards plus some football that gives the ball to strikers inside the box, that would be great
Was nailed on to fail here big time when the Exeweb Scotties were asked if we would like to swap our James Scott shirt sponsorship when he left. We were offered Mo Eisa ...........

Rosencrantz

This era's Steve Phillips.

andrew p long

One fortunate deflection and that's about it. To be below Alli in the pecking order is a low blow though
Perhaps due to GC deciding to prioritise those who are going to be here next season..

AndyR

Can only add my name to the disappointed with Mo Eisa club. At times his control of the ball has let him down and when he has got into a decent shooting position his effort has been powder-puff. In as much as I have much interest in players after they leave City, I will be interested to see where he ends up and how he performs for them.

Mid Devon Grecian

Can only add my name to the disappointed with Mo Eisa club. At times his control of the ball has let him down and when he has got into a decent shooting position his effort has been powder-puff. In as much as I have much interest in players after they leave City, I will be interested to see where he ends up and how he performs for them.
Back to Cheltenham I reckon

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Difficult to pin point what has gone so badly wrong in this scenerio. Club gets a player with a good track record and the player gets an opportunity to put himself in the shop window for either a summer move to us or another club. Outcome the player seems unable to move out of 1st gear and rather than having a queue of suitors will be lucky to attract interest from anywhere?

fred binneys head

Difficult to pin point what has gone so badly wrong in this scenerio. Club gets a player with a good track record and the player gets an opportunity to put himself in the shop window for either a summer move to us or another club. Outcome the player seems unable to move out of 1st gear and rather than having a queue of suitors will be lucky to attract interest from anywhere?
Don’t forget though that we got the player because he was out of sorts, otherwise he would have been playing for MK. There’s clearly something up with him as he is quality, MK can’t fix it, we seemingly couldn’t fix it (not quickly enough anyway), but I hope he finds a club where it falls into place for him. Could be stuff at home, and his playing career might not get back in track until that’s sorted. Who knows, but best of luck to him.

Boyo

It may be a co-incidence, but since Eisa has been with us, Sonny Cox has really improved. That may be because of competition for the #9 spot, or learning from Eisa, or his natural learning curve, or less pressure. Who knows, but the improvement is very welcome.