• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

Average Joe

Yep. History shows there's absolutely no way that anyone who can't get into MKDons team will be a success as a striker for ECFC :rolleyes:
I was questioning the reason as to why rather then questioning the ability.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was questioning the reason as to why rather then questioning the ability.
Apparently, he fell out with the manager? MK Dons have always got loads of talent that looks rubbish while there. That lad Kemp who went on loan to Swindon, for example. It's like a black hole for lower league talent.

Trapdoor

Screenshot_20240130_192434_Chrome.jpg

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully the Force is with him.

STURTZ

Suspect this is the chant grecianfaniow had in mind:
Really? Makes less sense than mine. I assumed it was the chant based on the James classic, Sit Down.

Grecian Max

Really happy with this.

I remember earlier in the season, prior to August window closing there was a debate around what sort of no.9 Gary would want in his system. Felt like Nombe for all his strengths, wasn't quite the right profile.

Eisa is sort of what I'd imagined, can compete physically but very good feet and movement and a sharper finisher.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has been a consistent scorer at most of his Clubs regardless of what league they were playing in.

Hopefully see him up front against Rovers on Saturday and midweek against the Posh another of his former Clubs and with any luck come away with another 6 points which will be quite something.

Rosencrantz

Patience looks like it has been a virtue in this signing. A striker with a track record as good as we could have hoped for, coupled with experience at this level. Also a striker who can stretch the opposition and run in behind. It will give the opposition something more to think about if they want to play high.

grecIAN Harris

Just been watching his goals from last season............... looking forward to watching him on Saturday.

SuperSantos

Looks an astute signing. Consistent scorer. Well done City and GC. The type of player that I could see Sonny developing into. Our options in behind him might see a little more space as defenders will be more cautious of him and his record.
Makes me excited again to attend the SJP on Saturday.
Welcome Mo.