• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wear your uniform and watch City v Carlisle for £5

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
They basically get paid to shoot brown people.
The police do that as well but we have to pay them to come along.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I frankly don't understand why anyone offers charity to the military. They basically get paid to shoot brown people. Why couldn't we do an offer like this for charity workers or low paid health professionals? They are the real heroes.
The real heroes are those who put there lives on the line to protect our freedom. Ok the recent wars may not be ones we all agree with but these are the people who put there lives on the line. They deserve the upmost respect for what they do.

StroudGrecian

Are traffic wardens welcome?

Poultice

I frankly don't understand why anyone offers charity to the military. They basically get paid to shoot brown people. Why couldn't we do an offer like this for charity workers or low paid health professionals? They are the real heroes.
Decent effort, picked up a brace, but only minnows.

Oldsmobile-88

Are traffic wardens welcome?
Traffic Enforcement Officers nowadays Stroudy......Anyway they will be too busy enforcing the residents parking around SJP.....;)

StroudGrecian

Traffic Enforcement Officers nowadays Stroudy......Anyway they will be too busy enforcing the residents parking around SJP.....;)
That's a shame, I was hoping if I wore my work uniform I might get preferential treatment too.

Is Endacotts still open?

LOG

That's a shame, I was hoping if I wore my work uniform I might get preferential treatment too.
Colour in all the yellow bits with Tipp-Ex and they're think you're a copper.

StroudGrecian

Colour in all the yellow bits with Tipp-Ex and they're think you're a copper.
It wouldn't work, I look too clever by half to be a rozzer, I've got glasses and all.

Last edited:

Sarcy Sid

and they'll have hats/caps/berets in case it rains :S

surely away fans in away end, military in the away section of OG would have been better? or an end section of the doble?

If there's enough there from the Royal Engineers perhaps they could knock up a makeshift stand before the match!

FiddlersCat

Hope the weather improves before Saturday, that or the club see sense and let them go where they want to.