• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

We Are Doomed!

stumpynadge

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder why the hell they water the pitch before kick off and at half time? Because it doesn't give us any advantage as far as I can see.

For the first goal today, our defender slipped as the attacker cut inside, then Lenny seemed to slip as he went for the shot. Which was straight down the middle....?

At least our pitch should get in Nice Pitches Weekly, good work groundsman.

As for the game, I've heard Hookway's may have some coaches going spare.....because ours don't seem to have a clue.

FAN-TATIC

We are not yet! The cavalry may still come over the hill!

Red Lion

The defence is fine !

You ARE 'aving a giraffe, aren't you? I loved King Billy when we were in the Conf but I'm sad to say he isn't up to L2 football. Coles had a reasonable first half but fell by the wayside in the 2nd half IMO.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need new defence, well, keep troy and Duffy ...

Yup, scrap the rest ...

foxy jim

tully was poor today.

why cant he take a man on and get a cross in the box ? even if it was just ones.

best best four at the club. and could of played today.

goldborne troy coles duffy.

Rog H K

chunkymorrinmunter

Crazy thing is that the back 4 of Tully, Troy, Duffy and Golborne played well in early games. No team looked like scoring many against that back 4. With Pidg in goal it would be even stronger. Yet Tis has done all this nonsense of playing Troy in midfield and what has Scotty done to lose his place?! It is crazy or am I?

Today's line-up could have been the back 5, Nobes Dunne McNish, Keohane, Logan Vine (why won't he play them at the same time? It's not as if we have pace anywhere in the squad). And I think that 11 would have beaten Bournemouth, they weren't exactly good.

Unless we start playing the best available players in their best positions, we are doomed!

The likes of Coles and Jones should be providing cover.
how the devil does Jones get in, surely Golbourne is the better bet,he must have upset someone, as for watering the pitch,i just cant fathon that out,probadly the reason that our defender slipped for the first goal.lack of quality and pace all over the pitch, its going to be a long winter.