• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

We are all doomed: the response.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
we might be defensive but we have scored in every league game this season and we are still creating chances aren't we ??
Not according to some Exewebbers. :)

And by the by, when did we last fail to score in a League match?

Last edited:
I'm getting far more annoyed by the over-reaction to the 'over-reaction'. Nobody has called for Tisdale's head, they have merely suggested differing tactics and ideas in which we can improve.

Judging by some people's reaction to these suggestions anyone would have thought Tisdale had been receiving death threats for losing against MK Dons. Exeweb is getting boring and predictable, let's not take debate out of the equation otherwise this whole forum is pointless.

The mighty Grecian

Bury at home 0-0 ?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bury at home 0-0 ?
Which I believe was early January.

dhenley

According to E&E Chester 0-0 away in Feburary

DanceMagnet

Judging by some people's reaction to these suggestions anyone would have thought Tisdale had been receiving death threats for losing against MK Dons. Exeweb is getting boring and predictable, let's not take debate out of the equation otherwise this whole forum is pointless.
So right!

DM

M Earl

Quite simply, this whole thread is a waste of pixels.
But you still post.........

Cider

I'm getting far more annoyed by the over-reaction to the 'over-reaction'. Nobody has called for Tisdale's head, they have merely suggested differing tactics and ideas in which we can improve.

Exactly. This is a football forum.

At the beginning of last season we felt exactly the same. It is a steep learning curve, but we will learn quickly! Just look at Tis response after saturday. How many other clubs will match the favourites for promotion (Leeds) with only ten men at their place? We will be OK. In Tis we trust!

grecianstew

I posted this as a response on the Steve Tully thread but it is probably more appropriate here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygrecian
Oh yes, the moaners in the OG - sick to death of them already, particularly the guys in row M, block B!

Interesting quote this one and probably worthy of a thread of its own. Due to a combination of circumstances, for the Yeovil game i found myself in the OG for the first time in years, Block B, row L. Suffice to say that i have never, ever left a game so angry and will certainly never go there again. I would rather miss the game completely than pay good money to be surrounded by the most bigotted and ignorent bunch of moaners i have ever experienced. Tully in the first half, Harley in the second were given the sort of abuse that could destroy lesser men. A "Gashead" who came with me could not believe what he was hearing, he says he can't wait for Rovers' visit because it will be like playing with 13 men.

Last edited: