• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watson Scores For Reserves Again!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I thought he just sounded keen, tbh.

hating pafc

keen as mustard

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
I'd drop Stansfield for Watson personally. Stans has looked well off the pace so far this season, and he's not really linked well with Fleets like we'd all hoped. A hungry, eager to impress and make a point Watson, wouldn't be a bad swap for Stan, IMHO.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd drop Stansfield for Watson personally. Stans has looked well off the pace so far this season, and he's not really linked well with Fleets like we'd all hoped. A hungry, eager to impress and make a point Watson, wouldn't be a bad swap for Stan, IMHO.
Well said that man!

Oli

I was saying this last season :)

Banksy

You'll be burnt at the stake for saying that!

Banksy

As cover for injuries?
If that's the case why is Panther out on loan and the likes of Watson / Burnell etc NEVER play. We seem to have a tight squad of favorites who are shuffled round which begs the question why did we ever sign these players in the first place if we're never going to give them a chance to prove themselves.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds good, as you say, being eager to impress it might jolt Fleetwood to try even harder as well, then there's the option of bringing on Corr or Logie or both and leaving the best performer of the two to partner them.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
I was saying this last season :)
Me too, but he deserves credit for last last season, he performed far better than I expected him to, didn't he finish as top scorer, or top scorer of the strikers ?

This season though, very different kettle of fish, as we're all finding out.

OfficialECFC

Many fans around me on Saturday were of the opinion that Stanno would be very useful at the moment as an impact sub

Last edited: