• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watson Scores For Reserves Again!

OfficialECFC

The Argyle site obviously got slightly confused somewhere as they mention Logan and Shephard throughout the second half, despite them coming off at the break.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It happened to a few i went to last season, as being a girl i noticed em taking their shirts off and giving em to the sub ;)

OfficialECFC

It happened to a few i went to last season, as being a girl i noticed em taking their shirts off and giving em to the sub ;)
Ha Ha, Should of known :)

Tavybey

The shirt numbers given to Argyle staff before the game did not correspond to the numbers the City players actually wore. Hence the confusion between Watson and Logan.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
According to the team sheet, we have a new Troy playing for us? ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From Pasoti

I agree that Exeter played much the better football. Very nice to watch the way they are being coached
:D

bigtrees

Its time to give some of the reserves a chance now. Whats the point in Watson constantly scoring in the reserves, if he isn't going to be given a chance in the 1st team. Lets try Watson and Corr/McAllister up front and Logan in the hole, why not? Fleetwood and Stewart aren't exactly banging them in right now, and we could do with taking the lead for a change.

Would be nice to see a younger and more athletic midfield as well, so drop Russell and bring Sercombe back in, obviously the break from the first team has done him good and i don't care much for Russell anyway.

We need to freshen things up, and there are good players being constantly over-looked by the Bristol biased manager. (Now that will upset a few, i'm sure).

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldnt bother with McAllister at the moment, he looks like a fat Philip Schofield

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldnt bother with McAllister at the moment, he looks like a fat Philip Schofield

has he packed on the pounds ?

Last edited: