• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

watching the game live in Oz

Temporarily Exiled

Hi AP. It's not scheduled to be on BeIn 1, 2 or 3 and I can't connect to anything which needs a credit card. i'll try anyway at 9 and check Talksport on the radio, too. No point getting p*ssed off about it : can't have everything. Maybe I'll get lucky. Hope you can watch it.
May be too late, but maybe you could consider getting a cash card thing. One you load up with a set amount of money, and then use in the same way as a debit card. People use them a lot now when going on holiday, but it might help you get around needing a credit card to watch games online.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
May be too late, but maybe you could consider getting a cash card thing. One you load up with a set amount of money, and then use in the same way as a debit card. People use them a lot now when going on holiday, but it might help you get around needing a credit card to watch games online.
Thanks again for the advice TE. I've never heard of that before here . You can get mobile phone credits for daily weekly or monthly usage and credits to pay for toll roads at any mini-market. I'll ask friends on FB.

IndoMike

Still hoping for radio commentary. Got Talksport 2 with a bloke called Ray Stubbs at the moment talking footie in general.

IndoMike

Yay. Got Talksport 2 pre-match chat. Looks like gonna get the match.

100milesaway

I used to be a city fan in Oz but moved back a few years ago!