• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall fan in peace

Warsaw fan

Yes, Alan, there are some good names in our side. Devaney, Macken, Byfield, Gray, Jones, Richards to name a few. They have all played there football careers in the championship, but cant play together.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Devaney has always been a bit of a thorn in our sides in the past.

Warsaw fan

Hopefully he will have a good debut then! I dont know much about him except hes 30, a right winger and hes on loan from Barnsley. I dont know about his style of play, what his strengths are, what his weaknesses are etc. Be intresting to watch him.

I see you have Cureton? He wanted to join us in the summer. He contacted our local newspaper

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see you have Cureton? He wanted to join us in the summer. He contacted our local newspaper
In all due respect thats probably why he didnt get anywhere with you! Doing a grand job for us though and I am very pleased he is with us :)

Warsaw fan

Yeah hes doing a crackin job for you by the sounds of it. I wanted him but Hutchings didnt, he dont know a good player when he sees one :cool: You will understand that when you see Lescott, how he played over 200 times for Bristol Rovers I dont know, hes terrible.You have a left winger with abit of pace and decent movement you will get round him easily.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Yeah hes doing a crackin job for you by the sounds of it. I wanted him but Hutchings didnt, he dont know a good player when he sees one :cool: You will understand that when you see Lescott, how he played over 200 times for Bristol Rovers I dont know, hes terrible.You have a left winger with abit of pace and decent movement you will get round him easily.
Sorry...not telling. C U Sat.

STURTZ

Hopefully he will have a good debut then! I dont know much about him except hes 30, a right winger and hes on loan from Barnsley. I dont know about his style of play, what his strengths are, what his weaknesses are etc. Be intresting to watch him.
Whilst at Cheltenham he was fast and tricky, good feet with a powerful shot, always saw him as Christian Roberts with a brain.

PeteUSA

Well Warsaw fan

You seem like a nice bloke, so dont get me wrong.

I dont buy all that guff in your OP, regarding how many we should win by, and how bad your team is, and that your team in general is there for the taking on saturday. Have you not heard that underdogs (which personally I dont think Walsall are) sometimes defy the odds? I think you've got a fair bit of kidology going on with your comments in the OP.

Be that as it may, dont lose sight of the fact that we're lucky enough to have the best keeper from the Championship down.

Based on that, I dont think a 2-2 draw would be unacceptable to us.

LammieLammieLammie

Be that as it may, dont lose sight of the fact that we're lucky enough to have the best keeper from the Championship down.
Who are you, and what have you done with PeteUSA?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
dont lose sight of the fact that we're lucky enough to have the best keeper from the Championship down.
You rate Artur that highly?