• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wallsall Pics and Apologies

Scooterboy 65

Cheers Cheggers good to see a couple of me in there. oi oi

Rev Lovejoy

So you shoot the action with a zoom to 200mm? I figured it would be more. Do you then crop thanks to a high megapixal camera?
Sorry to be a trainspotter about this - genuinely interested.

Was talked to by the stewards at Soton last week for taking my wee compact and taking photos two rows from the top of the stand in the gods.

ecfc01

So you shoot the action with a zoom to 200mm? I figured it would be more. Do you then crop thanks to a high megapixal camera?

Was talked to by the stewards at Soton last week for taking my wee compact and taking photos two rows from the top of the stand in the gods.
Soton have a no pics rule don't they?

Rev Lovejoy

Ah, you're right. I'd not realised and they didn't pick it up in my bag search. I'll try and post what I took and you'll realise how laughable it was though.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Uh oh, before I check I must wonder whether there is a picture of me proudly holding aloft 3 fingers of one hand and 2 on the other when we pulled a goal back...

I know before that I was making a conscious effort not to look at the camera when Cheggers had me in full on singing mode...!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Eeek. Yes. Pic 64.

:$ :$ :$

EDIT: And Pic 65. And Pic 66. And Pic 67.

Flippin' heck, Cheggers, I won't be able to go out in public ever again!!! :D

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Eeek. Yes. Pic 64.

:$ :$ :$

EDIT: And Pic 65. And Pic 66. And Pic 67.

Flippin' heck, Cheggers, I won't be able to go out in public ever again!!! :D
You look nothing like what I imagined.

surely you must have thought making that gesture would mean we wouldn't get back into the game. So it is your fault, not Troy's etc.

Cheggers

I use two ( used to ) 70mm - 200mm and a straight 300mm with extension for day games. Both 2.8.