• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wallet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfc4life

Please can som1 just hand my wallet in..

When we scored tuesday night, jumped up and down and wallet fell out of my pocket :(.. It was my Exeter City wallet which i have had 4 ages now, and luckly enough only £10 in it. It happened at the back of the big bank.

Please if you have it, hand it into the club shop...

Many thanks Tomo

newburygrecian

Can I assume you've contacted the club to find out if it's already there? I imagine it would've been picked up by the work party after the game if it was still there.

ecfc4life

alredi foned club - nothing :(.... Som1 must have picked it up, it annoyes me relli.

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
alredi foned club - nothing :(.... Som1 must have picked it up, it annoyes me relli.
What the f*ck does that mean?

MagzECFC

Already phoned the club, nothing found as of yet. Someone MUST have picked it up. Really annoys me! - Translated

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, thanks for that. I understand now.

I picked it up and spent the money. Sorry.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mods - ecfc4life is kirtongrecianlol - please infract this multi-personalitied poster...for his own health

lol

ECFC JP

Please can som1 just hand my wallet in..

When we scored tuesday night, jumped up and down and wallet fell out of my pocket :(.. It was my Exeter City wallet which i have had 4 ages now, and luckly enough only £10 in it. It happened at the back of the big bank.

Please if you have it, hand it into the club shop...

Many thanks Tomo
Hope someone hands it in for your-sake.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.