• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vote for your Exeter City player of the season 2014/15

charEXE

Voted for Ribs, simply most consistent player this season. Looking at the other replies for this thread, he must be the out right leader at the moment in the polls

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ribs for me too! (with JMT as young player of the year)

Matt Oakley has played well all season. I hope he is with us next season. I think Morrison has improved the side but not played enough games

grecIAN Harris

Super Tommy Nichols. So many on here doubted him at the start of the season. So many on here were concerned where the goals were coming from in general. Most thought he'd be lucky if he got ten by the end of the season. He's got that and more and has proved every doubter of our goal scoring department wrong. If we are lucky enough to still have him among our ranks when the No9 shirt comes out of retirement, he should be the first person to be able to wear it.

rp42

Ribs voted for by me.

Red & White

Super Tom would have got the vote bar his red card, went for Ribs in the end. JMT came close IMO.

Well-known Exeweb poster
think he's had a great season so tom n for me, and think 'the bigger picture', tom being player of the year wont do his eventual transfer any harm.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
our defensive record including clean sheets means I couldn't vote for anybody part of that unit which rules JMT and Ribeiro out.

That for me leaves it between Tom Nichols, David Wheeler and Matt Grimes. Not going to make a final decision until after the next three games.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tom nichols for me. We'd be a lot worse off without his goals. Lets hope he comes back with a bang on tuesday.

oxford don

our defensive record including clean sheets means I couldn't vote for anybody part of that unit which rules JMT and Ribeiro out.

That for me leaves it between Tom Nichols, David Wheeler and Matt Grimes. Not going to make a final decision until after the next three games.
Obviously you can vote for who you think but that's strange reasoning....Like saying Im not going to vote for Lionel Messi because Barcelona didn't win the Champions League...

All round team player of the season for me is Ribs by a country mile.