• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Video Preview for Hartlepool

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
This week's Exeter City preview is now on www.thefanspaper.com with Tisdale and Artur Krysiak

if this post is problematic feel free to remove

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the link - enjoyed the two videos though, if you'd like some constructive criticism, the sound quality on the second of 'em is **** poor.

Reckon some interviews with people such as Taggy, Jay and Andy Cole might arouse even greater interest in the current climate. Is it a possibility?!

That aside, credit to you for getting The Fans Paper off the ground. I hope it proves a great success.

Bondy

Thanks for the link - enjoyed the two videos though, if you'd like some constructive criticism, the sound quality on the second of 'em is **** poor.

Reckon some interviews with people such as Taggy, Jay and Andy Cole might arouse even greater interest in the current climate. Is it a possibility?!

That aside, credit to you for getting The Fans Paper off the ground. I hope it proves a great success.
Egg,

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm only too aware of the sound issues which weren't helped by having to do an interview near a main road. A decent video camera is going to be £400 minimum and the site is way off affording that at the moment sadly but I'm working on it. Someone has suggested doing key quotes written as well.

Interviews with back office staff is an interesting call. Some will not be media trained and therefore unwilling to do it. Andy Cole gives many quotes to the media though. What sort of questions would you like them to be answering?

Coming up we are going to have yesterdays match report, an exclusive interview with a former international who is training with ECFC but not signing and a big auction to raise money for charity as well as John O'Flynn answering the fans questions. For me that is a pretty good amount to look forward to.

Last edited:

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interviews with back office staff is an interesting call. Some will not be media trained and therefore unwilling to do it. Andy Cole gives many quotes to the media though. What sort of questions would you like them to be answering?
This is the sort of thing I am looking at for the Trust. I would love to educate a few more people about the roles & responsibilities of the Trustees as well as club employees.

Bondy

Martin this is clearly something we can look to work on going forward whether it is hosted on the trust site or elsewhere