• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Video Clips of the 2008/09 season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Its as bad as i remember.
The pitch looked really good.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had to stop at 4. Brought back memories, bad memories.

SmallHat.

Depressing to watch, that's all I'll say.

Rosso Verde e Nero

Just catching up on some background before I visit Exeter this Saturday - hey, I can feel the pain of that one...

Just out of interest, have a look at what a small group of fans have done for Glentoran in the Irish League: when it comes to "home videos", it doesn't get much better than this - ##URL REMOVED## - check out the video for the Setanta Cup semi-final away to Drogheda for some real atmosphere!!!

Is there an equivalent for ECFC, or is this thread the nearest?

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Rosso Verde e Nero

Just catching up on some background before I visit Exeter this Saturday - hey, I can feel the pain of that one...

Just out of interest, have a look at what a small group of fans have done for Glentoran in the Irish League: when it comes to "home videos", it doesn't get much better than this - ##URL REMOVED## - check out the video for the Setanta Cup semi-final away to Drogheda for some real atmosphere!!!

Is there an equivalent for ECFC, or is this thread the nearest?

Spam? no way! Maybe this'll work: the usual three letters at the front, followed by forzatv . net (without the spaces!) :)

TOP_CITY_FAN

Spam? no way! Maybe this'll work: the usual three letters at the front, followed by forzatv . net (without the spaces!) :)
Just out of interest Rosso, how is Glenn Cronin getting on at Bohemians?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As in
http://www.forzatv.net/

Rosso Verde e Nero

Just out of interest Rosso, how is Glenn Cronin getting on at Bohemians?
Pretty well, as far as I know, but then again they play in a different league! We might get to play them in next year's Setanta Cup, which is the only cross-border competition (that's if the competition happens next year after the complete mess the organisers have made of this year's). Try thebohs . com (I'm wise to this spam alert business now) to find out about Glenn.

Rosso Verde e Nero

As in
##LINK REMOVED##
That'll be the one [y]

TOP_CITY_FAN

Pretty well, as far as I know, but then again they play in a different league! We might get to play them in next year's Setanta Cup, which is the only cross-border competition (that's if the competition happens next year after the complete mess the organisers have made of this year's). Try thebohs . com (I'm wise to this spam alert business now) to find out about Glenn.

Ohh yeah :$ I forgot and thought that Northern Irish teams and ROI teams play in two different leagues. My bad.