• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vadaine Oliver

uncle buck

See we are looking at him 23 year old striker from Crewe scored against us while on loan at Mansfield

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
See we are looking at him 23 year old striker from Crewe scored against us while on loan at Mansfield
Buck, tell us something new.....

Thames Valley Red

Big lad looked the part, was impressed by him

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Finished his goal well against us, but our defending for it was very poor so that alone isn't conclusive.

uncle buck

Buck, tell us something new.....
Sorry didn't realise I had to ask you if I could post

richard_portland

You don't but it's hardly new news Unc.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh you can post whenever you like, Buck. Just a waist of a thread when this has been discussed elsewhere already.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Signed for York. 2 year deal.

richard_portland

Hopefully this wasn't the target. If we were outbid by York then I don't think we should be getting our hopes up for signings to excite us.

Of the names mentioned I am hoping maybe David Ball is the number one target. When tisdale said someone could sign on Monday did he mean Monday just gone or Monday coming up?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully this wasn't the target. If we were outbid by York then I don't think we should be getting our hopes up for signings to excite us.

Of the names mentioned I am hoping maybe David Ball is the number one target. When tisdale said someone could sign on Monday did he mean Monday just gone or Monday coming up?
Well as that was quoted in last weeks echo I would guess that he meant the Monday just gone so it looks like whoever that signing was has fallen through.